We are looking for a motivated Sales Account Manager at our Packaging Business Unit with a passion for building and nurturing long term partnerships with our clients. Come and join the Faenza Group! A passion for packaging is a must, as is a client-centred needs-based approach. Duties:
- Packaging Business Unit implementation with special reference to the eco-friendly packaging range;
- Enhancing the sales network with a view to reinforcing the business unit;
- Maximising existing clients and making contact with new clients for the purposes of analysing their needs in the various areas (printing and packaging);
- Offering added-value solutions to clients and their firms;
- Managing orders in both pre- and post-sales phases in conjunction with colleagues;
- Constantly monitoring client satisfaction with products and services;
- Implementing and updating company CRM;
- Gathering sector information on innovative products and patents;
- Gathering relevant market information and taking part in trade fairs and sector events.
Join the Faenza Group team! The Faenza Group’s commercial team is responsible for company strategy creation and must guarantee the firm sustainable growth in profits. Our role is to act as a trustworthy partner for our clients and promote business of benefit to both. The role of the Sales Account Manager Packaging Business Unit is to promote the business unit and represent the Faenza Group in its every day client interaction. Is it you we’re looking for?
- At least 5 years’ experience in the flat cardboard packaging sector
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and written and oral presentation skills
- An ability to work independently and organise your own work and that of your team
- Good problem-solving skills
- An attention to detail and the quality of your own and your team’s work
- A focus on internal and external relations, an ability to fit into dynamic contexts and deal with the various figures
- A willingness to travel to see clients.
A chance to join a young and dynamic team with:
- Flexible working hours
- Internal and external training and taking part in events in Italy and abroad
- A structured career
- A chance to take part in company team-building events.
Become a Faenza Group Sales Account Manager Printed communication is our world and our clients’ products are the only thing we’re interested in. We look after their needs and expectations and work to bring these to fruition every day. Faenza Group has been working in the global printing, packaging and publishing markets for over 40 years. Build a career in printed communication with us.