We are looking for a head of our digital printing business unit with prior experience in this field, for our Milan offices. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- planning production processes for individual orders in accordance with the group’s quality standards and within the time frames required by clients;
- scheduling order phases and notifying internal and external clients of order time frames;
- monitoring the successful implementation of operations by both internal departments and suppliers in order to comply with order costs and delivery time frames and taking pro-active action in the event of problems with the potential to generate extra costs and/or delays;
- performing quality checks in both intermediate phases and on the end product prior to delivery to clients;
- co-ordinating consignment and transport phases;
- monitoring raw material availability in both printing and packaging divisions;
- planning and implementing and/or performing plant maintenance.
- a pro-active approach;
- good problem-solving skills;
- an ability to work as part of a team;
- technical skills in the printing sector;
- organisational skills.