We are looking for a Chief Financial Officer to take over responsibility for the Administration, Finance and Auditing divisions. The successful candidate will be responsible for accounting, cash-flow and loans, drawing up the firm’s balance sheet and financial statements. S/he will develop company strategy, prepare budgets and strategic plans and liaise with third parties such as financial institutes, auditors, etc. S/he will be responsible for internal auditing, monitoring internal processes and warehouse and variance analysis.
Admin, Finance and Auditing
- specialist skills in administration, auditing and business finance;
- strong company strategy implementation skills;
- a goal-achievement orientation;
- an ability to formulate and communicate the financial impact of strategic plans appropriately;
- an ability to identify areas requiring action and support entrepreneurial business decisions;
- excellent knowledge of the main IT systems and Microsoft office.
- a focus on and interest in admin,
- finance and auditing;
- a team- working orientation;
- excellent verbal and written communication skills;
Previous experience as CFO, auditor, financial analyst, head of admin is preferred.
Native speaker Italian – good English